Check out the new photos that have been posted on the Bulletin Board in the General Photos forum via Geoff Seaton. Recognize anyone? Why not add to the conversation?
Or add your OWN alumni photos! It’s simple. Really.
To Post Photos:
- Start a new topic (click New Topic) or reply to a comment (click Post Reply).
- Scroll down to Upload Attachment below comment box.
- Click “Browse” to find the photo on your computer. PLEASE keep file sizes down. Thanks!
- Add a comment(optional) to your upload if you want.
- Click “Add the file”. Wait until the page refreshes.
- You can now add more comment AND you have the choice of having the photo show up as a link OR in your comment box. Click “Place inline” beside Attachments at the bottom of the comment box.
- Be sure to click “Submit”!
And that’s it! Please be sure to keep photo files sized down as we have to pay for the storage. Other than that … Enjoy!